Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hi y'all

Hi y'all. I'm True Blue when I'm on the Internet. Or sometimes true_blue or Truest_Blue depending on whether somebody else used my name first. I guess it's not a terribly original name but it seems appropriate being a passionate Aussie and a proud Carlton Football Club supporter.

I'm not sure how this is going to go and whether or not I'll have much to say. I suspect that depends how busy I am at work. Right now things are a bit frantic so I'll keep this short.

I'm pretty much a lefty. I tend to side with the Schapelle Corbys, David Hickses and Bob Brown's of the world. I deplore Kim Beazley's never-ending attempts to move further to the right than Herr Howard. And I cannot believe that any decent human being can support the death penalty for anything.

But let's leave it there or I'll have nothing left to say in future.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home